Track Control Arm - VO-TC-10816 MOOG
- Part Number: VO-TC-10816
- Brand: MOOG
- Type: Track Control Arm
The track control arm is an element of an independent vehicle suspension. Serves to provide limited movement in the vertical plane of the wheel, which it holds in place, not allowing it to roll to the side.
Depending on the design of the suspension, the track control arms are divided into types according to the number of attachment points. In addition, they are classified depending on the angle at which they are to the direction of movement of the vehicle.You can purchase the following models from us:
- TRANSPORTER IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K
- TRANSPORTER / MULTIVAN IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K,
- EUROVAN / CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7D
- TRANSPORTER T4 Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE Mk IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J,
- CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER IV Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- EUROVAN IV Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- TRANSPORTER T4 Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- TRANSPORTER Mk IV Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- TRANSPORTER IV Platform/Chassis (70E, 70L, 70M, 7DE, 7DL, 7D
- TRANSPORTER T4 Platform/Chassis (70E, 70L, 70M, 7DE, 7DL, 7D
- TRANSPORTER Mk IV Platform/Chassis (70E, 70L, 70M, 7DE, 7DL,
- And others
The construction of the track control arm
The MOOG brand Track Control Arm is an elongated cast light alloy piece with longitudinal stiffeners and lugs at both ends. One end is equipped with a cylindrical bead, into which a silent block is inserted, or rather, pressed in - a part that serves as a gasket when attaching the track control arm to the body, frame or subframe. The second end is provided with an annular bead that serves as a ball joint attachment point. The arm design may vary depending on the suspension engineering solution. For example, there may be no tide under the ball joint, since it is made on the body of the ball joint itself, which is attached to the track control arm with bolts and nuts. In addition, in the rear multi-link suspension, the track control arms with cylindrical beads under the silent block at both ends are often used.
|Paired article numbers||VO-TC-10815|
|Packaging length [cm]||64|
|Packaging width [cm]||49,5|
|Packaging height [cm]||14,5|
TRACK CONTROL ARM FOR VW TRANSPORTER/IV/Bus/CARAVELLE/MULTIVAN/T4/Mk/Van 2.4L DELPHI TC2622 - TC2622
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back