1. Items in your order will be dispatch only to the address that indicated while checkout.
2. Weight and size of the item/s you have bought affect on shipping costs. Shipping price calculated in the process of order placing.
3. We do not provide delivery to APO / FPO / PO boxes or military address.
4. US customers have ability to choose such delivery methods - TNT, DHL, FedEx, Standard Post, EMS (with delivery confirmation/tracking number); Europe and international orders can be send by TNT, DHL, FedEx, Standard Post, EMS, DPD etc.
5. Combine shipping option can be offered on multi buy – purchases. In case there is no delivery cost to your location, please, contact us.
6. Some courier can restrict transportation to your location.
7. Kindly pay your attention that delivery during holidays might have some delays.
8. All customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees have to be paid to the courier or government by all international customers outside Europe Union. It is fully buyer’s responsibility.
9. Customers from Europe Union do not pay any customs, duties, taxes or brokerage fees.
10. We keep the right to apply any kind of modification on shipping method, if there are some circumstances. For example: extra heavy order, the war, conflicting country, hard to reach location for the couriers and so on.
11. In case you see that the parcel is damaged, please, do not accept it and file special damage claim with courier. NOTIFY US right away, we will arrange a replacement/reimburse your order A.S.A.P.
1. DHL is an international company for express delivery, a leader in the global logistics market.
Courier provides delivery all over the world by sea, air, road or railway.
DHL's online tracking system allows you to track the movement of the parcel in real time.
The cost of delivery depends on weight and volume of parcel and the recipient's geographical location.
2. FedEx is an American company that specializes on postal, courier and other logistics services around the world.
Thanks to FedEx services, you can quickly send documents and parcels up to 1000kg in 220 countries.
With FedEx® Tracking and a mobile app, you can track your package in minutes, with automatic notification settings for package and document movements.
3. TNT is an international door-to-door delivery network covering over 200 countries and territories.
The conditions of the transport company allow you to send parcels in any convenient way.
You can track the parcel on the site and in the mobile application.
Shipping costs depend on the weight and volume of your shipment, as well as the type of service chosen and the destination.
4. Standard Post – the local transport company, the movement of goods is longer than private transport companies, but cheaper.
You can track your package on the local mail website or in the parcel tracking applications.
There are three ways to pay the item you want.
As soon as you place the order, you will be redirected to the PayPal page.
To pay with PayPal, you need to have an account in this payment system.
There are no additional charges.
2.Payment by cards:
If you choose payment card as a payment method you will be redirect to a secure page where you can select your card type, indicate the correct card information and confirm the payment. The amount indicated in your basket will be charged from the card.