FINGER FOLLOWER ENGINE TIMING FOR BMW X5/E70/SAV/F15/F85/G05/F95 6/F13/F12/E0 INA 422 0222 10
- Part Number: 422 0222 10
- Brand: INA
- Type: Finger Follower, engine timing
A hydraulic compensator is a device whose task is to automatically adjust the thermal clearances of the engine valve, which can expand when the motor is heated and used. If they are incorrectly configured, the valves are not tightly closed, as a result, they burn out, and a knock that is uncharacteristic for the operation of the motor appears in the engine.
The finger follower transfers forces from the cam of the shaft to the valve stem with the camshaft fixed in the upper position. Due to this process, the mass of the timing belt is reduced and friction is reduced.You can purchase the following models from us:
- C4 II (B7)
- 508 I (8D_)
- 508 SW I (8E_)
- X5 (E70)
- X5 SAV (E70)
- C5 III (RD_)
- C5 III Saloon (RD_)
- C5 III Break (RW_)
- MINI Roadster (R59)
- MINI Convertible (R57)
- 6 Coupe (F13)
- 5 (F10)
- 6 Convertible (F12)
- MINI (R56)
- MINI ESPORTIVO (R56)
- MINI COUNTRYMAN (R60)
- MINI COUNTRYMAN / COOPER COUNTRYMAN (R60)
- CROSSOVER (R60)
- COUNTRYMAN (R60)
- See more in applications
The construction of the finger follower
The finder followers of the valves are in the mechanism of every modern vehicle; they automatically change the length by an amount due to the movement of parts under the action of the spring mechanism. The finger follower consists of four parts:
- The body is a finger follower or a cylindrical pusher.
- Plunger pair - solid steel cylinder and bushing.
- A spring is a location in a plunger pair between its components.
- Check valve - metal ball.
Modern-type gas distribution mechanisms are equipped with reliable INA brand Finger Follower, engine timing, with a service life equal to the period of operation of the motor.
|Observe service information|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back