Spark Plug - 8EH 188 706-061 HELLA
- Part Number: 8EH 188 706-061
- Brand: HELLA
- Type: Spark Plug
The spark plug is the most important element of the ignition system for internal combustion engines (ICE) with forced ignition of the working mixture. This device is designed to ignite the working mixture in the engine cylinder in order to obtain thermal energy, which is subsequently converted into mechanical work by means of the crank mechanism.You can purchase the following models from us:
- STREETWISE Hatchback
- LANCER VIII (CY_A, CZ_A)
- LANCER VIII (CY_A, CZ_A, CJ)
- GALANT FORTIS VIII (CY_A, CZ_A)
- LANCER FORTIS VIII (CY_A, CZ_A)
- LANCER SERIE R VIII (CY_A, CZ_A)
- LANCER EX VIII (CY_A, CZ_A)
- LANCER VIII Sportback (CX_A)
- LANCER VIII Sportback (CX_A, CJ)
- GALANT FORTIS VIII Sportback (CX_A)
- LANCER SERIE R VIII Sportback (CX_A)
- LANCER EX VIII Sportback (CX_A)
- RANGE ROVER II (P38A)
- RANGE ROVER Mk II (P38A)
- RANGE ROVER II SUV (P38A)
- GALAXY (WGR)
- MAXIMA / MAXIMA QX IV (A32)
- MAXIMA IV Saloon (A32)
- MAXIMA IV (A32)
- QX IV (A32)
- See more in applications
The principle of the spark plugs work
HELLA brand Spark Plug are the most widely used in modern automotive internal combustion engines. Ignition of the working mixture in such devices is carried out by an electric arc discharge in the form of a spark between the electrodes of a candle, which occurs when a powerful electric pulse with a voltage of several thousand or even tens of thousands of volts is applied to the electrodes. A thin layer of air in the spark gap cannot withstand the colossal voltage between the electrodes, and a kind of mini-lightning breaks through it, setting fire to the mixture.
The impulse is applied to the electrodes of the plug at a strictly defined point in time - when it is necessary to ignite the prepared working mixture in the cylinder.
|Tightening Torque [Nm]||25|
|Electrode Gap [mm]||1,1|
|Thread Length [mm]||19|
|Outer thread [mm]||14|
SPARK PLUG FOR VW POLO/CLASSIC FLIGHT DERBY LUPO BORA JETTA/IV GOLF/Mk SHARAN TOPRAN 109 820 - 109 820
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back