Cylinder Head - RE09ES ASHIKA
- Part Number: RE09ES
- Brand: ASHIKA
- Type: Cylinder Head
All components and mechanisms associated with the engine are of great importance in the operation of the ICE system; each detail is important and plays its own role clearly defined by design engineers. In particular, the cylinder head, as one of the constituent parts of the power unit, is a kind of cover that tightly closes the cylinder block. In addition to the fact that the design of the cylinder head contains parts important for the functionality of the engine, the "head", as experienced car service technicians call it, performs a protective function, preventing water, dirt, and dust from entering the block.You can purchase the following models from us:
- MEGANE III Grandtour (KZ0/1)
- GRAN TOUR III Grandtour (KZ0/1)
- SCENIC III (JZ0/1_)
- GRAND SCENIC III (JZ0/1_)
- CLIO III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- EURO CLIO III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- CLIO CAMPUS III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- LUTECIA III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- LAGUNA III (BT0/1)
- LAGUNA III Grandtour (KT0/1)
- LAGUNA III Sport Tourer (KT0/1)
- LAGUNA III Sportour (KT0/1)
- CLIO III Grandtour (KR0/1_)
- CLIO III Sportour (KR0/1_)
- MEGANE III Hatchback (BZ0/1_, B3_)
- MEGANE III Coupe (DZ0/1_)
- FLUENCE (L3_)
- MEGANE CC (EZ0/1_)
- LODGY (JS_)
- LAGUNA Coupe (DT0/1)
- See more in applications
The operation of the cylinder head
Almost all processes occurring in the engine in operating mode are carried out through the cylinder head, and it contains all the mechanisms that set the pistons in motion. The ASHIKA brand Cylinder Head controls the flow of fuel (injection) into the working cylinders, provides ignition and combustion of the fuel mixture in the engine, distributes and removes exhaust gases.
A standard "head" is a structural part of an internal combustion engine, which has a complex shape, which is made of high-strength materials - alloyed cast iron by the method of spot casting or aluminum alloys. To relieve residual stress, the cast billet is artificially aged by means of special machining.
|There is no any data available.|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back