Bush, starter shaft - SBU9153S AS-PL
- Part Number: SBU9153S
- Brand: AS-PL
- Type: Bush, starter shaft
One of the main parts of the unit, which is responsible for the shaft speed required to start the engine, is the starter bushing. This is a special element designed to rotate the armature of the entire unit. AS-PL brand Bush, starter shaft are made of bronze obtained by adding graphite. The presence of the latter allows you to avoid premature wear of parts, which occurs during friction.
The usage of the starter shaft bush
As a rule, the bushing life is quite high. But with prolonged use, such parts may fail. In this case, the load on the anchor increases. This is fraught with a wide range of breakdowns. It is unacceptable to ignore them.
If the bushings are worn out, the consequences of the starter's functioning are dire:
- The armature and stator windings become excessively hot, causing damage to the starter;
- The wear of the starter brushes increases, which requires their premature replacement;
- Armature collector plates wear out, so it becomes necessary to replace them.
Uncharacteristic noise under the hood when starting the vehicle cannot be ignored. Defective bushings must be replaced promptly.
|Inner diameter [mm]
|Outer diameter 1 [mm]
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back