Tensioner Pulley, timing belt - 1704013 SASIC
- Part Number: 1704013
- Brand: SASIC
- Type: Tensioner Pulley, timing belt
A SASIC brand Tensioner Pulley, timing belt is a part of the timing belt drive, which serves to bypass the belt in a certain place or several places and is a freely rotating pulley of small diameter.
The composition of the roller is small: it is the roller mount, the internal rolling bearing with a protective oil seal, and the working body of the roller itself, which is in contact with the belt.You can purchase the following models from us:
- MEGANE CC (EZ0/1_)
- FLUENCE (L3_)
- SCENIC III (JZ0/1_)
- GRAND SCENIC III (JZ0/1_)
- SCENIC II (JM0/1_)
- MEGANE III Hatchback (BZ0/1_, B3_)
- MEGANE II (BM0/1_, CM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Coupe-Cabriolet (EM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Saloon (LM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Estate (KM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Grandtour (KM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Sport Tourer (KM0/1_)
- GRAND SCENIC II (JM0/1_)
- MODUS / GRAND MODUS (F/JP0_)
- LAGUNA II (BG0/1_)
- LAGUNA II Grandtour (KG0/1_)
- LAGUNA II Sport Tourer (KG0/1_)
- CLIO III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- EURO CLIO III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- CLIO CAMPUS III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- See more in applications
The principles of the timing belt tensioner work
Excessive tension leads to intensive wear of the timing parts - pulley bearings (water pump, generator, tensioner, etc.), the belt itself, and others. In addition, a tight belt stretches faster and shortens its service life. Too little preload is fraught with more serious problems - slipping of the belt along the toothed pulleys of the camshafts, which leads to a violation of the valve timing and deterioration of the entire engine.
Therefore, a tensioning device is introduced into the timing drive in the form of rollers of one design or another, which, during engine operation, maintain an optimal belt tension.
|Outer diameter [mm]||65,5|
|for OE number||8200347761|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back