Combination Rearlight - 11-11760-01-2 TYC
- Part Number: 11-11760-01-2
- Brand: TYC
- Type: Combination Rearlight
The taillights are designed to ensure the safe operation of the vehicle in poor visibility conditions, as well as to inform the drivers of other vehicles and pedestrians about performing certain types of maneuvers.
They perform such functions such as:
- Illumination of the roadway when the car is moving in reverse;
- Direction indication to the right or to the left;
- Designation of vehicle dimensions in conditions of poor or insufficient visibility;
Warning of braking to drivers of vehicles behind, in order to prevent critical reduction of distance and collision.You can purchase the following models from us:
- SWIFT IV (FZ, NZ)
- SWIFT MK V (FZ, NZ)
- SWIFT III (FZ, NZ)
- See more in applications
The principles of the rear light functionality
Depending on the design of a particular car, the rear lights can also perform other functions, one of which is the illumination of the state number plate in the dark. For some manufacturers, on some models, taillights have other functions. And to perform them, several lamps are used, the TYC brand Combination Rearlight of which can be completely different.
A typical rear light assembly includes taillights, brake lights, rear direction indicators, hazard warning lights, a reversing light, and a rear fog light.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back