Gasket, cylinder head - 61-10219-20 VICTOR REINZ
- Part Number: 61-10219-20
- Brand: VICTOR REINZ
- Type: Gasket, cylinder head
The cylinder head gasket (cylinder head gasket) is designed to seal the joint between the head and the cylinder block, to keep various working fluids and gases inside the working cavities of the engine, where these liquids and gases should be located.
The cylinder head gasket seals the places of contact between the block and the cylinder head, protects against leakage of oil, coolant and counteracts internal pressure and high temperatures. It is installed at the junction of three engine systems: cooling, lubrication and gas distribution and is subjected to serious stress on a daily basis.You can purchase the following models from us:
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE VI Bus (SGB, SGG, SGJ, SGC, SHB, SHJ
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE T6 Bus (SGB, SGG, SGJ, SGC, SHB, SHJ
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE Mk VI Bus (SGB, SGG, SGJ, SGC, SHB,
- KOMBI / CARAVELLE VI Bus (SGB, SGG, SGJ, SGC, SHB, SHJ, SHC)
- TRANSPORTER VI Van (SGA, SGH, SHA, SHH)
- TRANSPORTER T6 Van (SGA, SGH, SHA, SHH)
- TRANSPORTER Mk VI Van (SGA, SGH, SHA, SHH)
- TRANSPORTER VI Platform/Chassis (SFD, SFE, SFL, SFZ, SJD, SJ
- TRANSPORTER T6 Platform/Chassis (SFD, SFE, SFL, SFZ, SJD, SJ
- TRANSPORTER Mk VI Platform/Chassis (SFD, SFE, SFL, SFZ, SJD,
- MULTIVAN VI (SGF, SGM, SGN, SHM, SHN)
- MULTIVAN T6 (SGF, SGM, SGN, SHM, SHN)
- CARAVELLE Mk VI (SGF, SGM, SGN, SHM, SHN)
- CRAFTER Van (SY_, SX_)
- CRAFTER Platform/Chassis (SZ_)
- CRAFTER Bus (SYI, SYJ)
- TGE Van (UY_, UX_)
- TGE Platform/Chassis (UZ_)
- TGE Bus (UY_)
- See more in applications
The construction of the cylinder gasket
The VICTOR REINZ brand Gasket, cylinder head cylinder head gasket is installed at the junction of the cylinder block and its head. In the area of the gasket, there are channels for water cooling of the engine and the lubrication system, in addition, an air-fuel mixture enters the cylinder, which generates a large amount of energy during combustion. The environment is very unfavorable as there are constant fluctuations in temperature and pressure. Accordingly, to withstand such severe loads, cylinder head gaskets are made from durable materials that are resistant to high temperatures.
|Number of Holes||3|
|only in connection with||14-12718-01|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back