EGR VALVE FOR RENAULT LAGUNA/II/Grandtour/Sport/Tourer/III/Sportour ESPACE/IV TRISCAN 8813 25010
- Part Number: 8813 25010
- Brand: TRISCAN
- Type: EGR Valve
The TRISCAN brand EGR Valve is one of the components of the power unit that plays a rather important role in the operation of a car engine. This detail, indispensable in diesel and gasoline engines, and thanks to it, significantly improves the economy, as well as the performance of the car, however, if the unit is regularly monitored, that is, serviced and cleaned. In simple terms, the recirculation valve is another environmental component of the power plant, which is designed to reduce the amount of exhaust gases escaping from the vehicle muffler into the environment.You can purchase the following models from us:
- LAGUNA II (BG0/1_)
- LAGUNA II Grandtour (KG0/1_)
- LAGUNA II Sport Tourer (KG0/1_)
- ESPACE IV (JK0/1_)
- ESPACE Mk IV (JK0/1_)
- MEGANE II (BM0/1_, CM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Estate (KM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Grandtour (KM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Sport Tourer (KM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Coupe-Cabriolet (EM0/1_)
- SCENIC II (JM0/1_)
- VEL SATIS (BJ0_)
- TRAFIC II Bus (JL)
- TRAFIC II Van (FL)
- TRAFIC Van (FL)
- TRAFIC II Platform/Chassis (EL)
- TRAFIC II Rodeo (EL)
- MEGANE II Saloon (LM0/1_)
- LAGUNA III (BT0/1)
- LAGUNA III Grandtour (KT0/1)
- See more in applications
The EGR valve usage
The recirculation valve helps to reduce NOx emissions by cooling the exhaust gases, and also reduces the amount of harmful gases emitted after combustion of the fuel / air mixture. Thanks to the EGR valve, nitrogen oxide and other pollutants are returned to the combustion chamber.
The exhaust gas recirculation mechanism, popularly known as the EGR, is an electro-pneumatic valve that uses air pressure as energy and works by continuously opening and closing a special damper. When the car engine is started, this valve is in the closed position, and when the engine starts to warm up, the valve opens. Once opened, the recirculation valve continuously sends exhaust gases to the cylinder's combustion chamber.
|Number of Poles||5|
EGR VALVE FOR RENAULT M9R740/760/780/700/800/802/809/816/830/832/721/805 2.0L VEMO V46-63-0010 - V46-63-0010
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
|MEAT & DORIA|
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back