Steering Angle Sensor - V24-72-0123 VEMO
- Part Number: V24-72-0123
- Brand: VEMO
- Type: Steering Angle Sensor
The steering wheel angle sensor is a position sensor that detects the angular movement of the steering wheel over a large range. It stands on the steering column between the steering wheel and the switch, in some cases - on the steering assembly.You can purchase the following models from us:
- PANDA (169_)
- PANDA / PANDA CLASSIC (169_)
- PUNTO (199_)
- PUNTO EVO (199_)
- GRANDE PUNTO (199_)
- YPSILON (843_)
- MERIVA A MPV (X03)
- PUNTO Hatchback Van (199_)
- PANDA Hatchback Van (169_)
- YPSILON (312_)
- MERIVA B MPV (S10)
- PUNTO EVO Hatchback Van (199_)
- See more in applications
The functionality of a steering angle sensor
Based on the functional needs of a particular vehicle, such a sensor can capture a number of parameters:
- Relative rotation angle
- Turn direction
- Angular speed mode
This data helps to know the direction in which the vehicle is moving. The received information enters the control unit, which transmits it further to different systems. Thanks to this, the system of adaptive lighting, cruise control, the system of course stability, the active suspension of the electromechanical power steering and many others function correctly.
Based on the physical principles of measurement, there are several types of VEMO brand Steering Angle Sensor:
- Potentiometric. Includes two instruments placed perpendicular. Due to the presence of moving contacts, it quickly fails
- Optical contactless. It consists of an encoder disk, LEDs, special photosensitive components and a unit for counting full revolutions of rotation.
- Magnetoresistive. Universal device, including two devices interacting with a pair of moving magnets
|Number of Poles||7|
|Follow installation instructions|
|Packaging width [cm]||5,7|
|Packaging width [cm]||8,1|
|Packaging height [cm]||12,85|
|Packaging height [cm]||4,2|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back