OIL PUMP FOR VW TRANSPORTER/IV/Bus/CARAVELLE/MULTIVAN/T4/Mk/Van EUROVAN 1.9L TOPRAN 109 178
- Part Number: 109 178
- Brand: TOPRAN
- Type: Oil Pump
The oil pump is an important part of the internal combustion engine lubrication system. Thanks to it, the engine oil is supplied to all parts of the motor, and the engine can work without problems or interruptions. Simplified, it exerts pressure on the lubricant in the system, due to which all moving parts of the internal combustion engine are provided with lubricants in full. In a dry sump, in addition to moving the lubricant, the TOPRAN brand Oil Pump helps to pump oil from the engine crankcase to the oil tank. In this case, the crankshaft or the camshaft drives the pump via the drive shaft.
Oil pumps are:
- TRANSPORTER IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K
- TRANSPORTER / MULTIVAN IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K,
- EUROVAN / CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7D
- TRANSPORTER T4 Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE Mk IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J,
- CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER IV Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- EUROVAN IV Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- TRANSPORTER T4 Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- TRANSPORTER Mk IV Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- TRANSPORTER IV Platform/Chassis (70E, 70L, 70M, 7DE, 7DL, 7D
- TRANSPORTER T4 Platform/Chassis (70E, 70L, 70M, 7DE, 7DL, 7D
- TRANSPORTER Mk IV Platform/Chassis (70E, 70L, 70M, 7DE, 7DL,
- See more in applications
The main task of the first type is to maintain constant pressure. These pumps have a pressure-reducing valve that, if necessary, leads the oil into the crankcase. The second type is characterized by the ability to regulate the pressure level and allows you to save up to 30% of the taken engine power.
Problems in the circulation of the lubricant can be caused by several reasons, for example, a clogged oil receiver or wear on machine components. In any case, they must be eliminated as soon as possible, since all elements of the lubrication system are interconnected and may fail.
|Observe system fill quantity|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back