STEERING GEAR FOR FORD MONDEO/Turnier/Clipper/Rural/II/Mk RFM/RFNRKA/RKB 1.8L TRW JRP143
- Part Number: JRP143
- Brand: TRW
- Type: Steering Gear
The steering gear is an actuator for the steering system. Applies to most front wheel drive vehicles. The purpose of the unit is to convert the steering wheel rotation into a proportional movement of the steering rods.You can purchase the following models from us:
- MONDEO I (GBP)
- MONDEO � (GBP)
- MONDEO I Saloon (GBP)
- MONDEO � Saloon (GBP)
- MONDEO I Turnier (BNP)
- MONDEO I Clipper (BNP)
- MONDEO � Turnier (BNP)
- MONDEO I Rural (BNP)
- MONDEO II (BAP)
- MONDEO Mk II (BAP)
- MONDEO II Saloon (BFP)
- MONDEO Mk II Saloon (BFP)
- MONDEO II Turnier (BNP)
- MONDEO II Clipper (BNP)
- MONDEO Mk II Turnier (BNP)
- See more in applications
Structurally, the TRW brand Steering Gear is made in the form of a compact unit in a housing protected from outside contamination and moisture. For a more comfortable driving experience, a variable ratio design is used. The pitch of the teeth increases from the middle of the gear to its edges. At low steering angles when driving at high speed, the steering is sharp and requires a lot of effort. At low speed, typical for maneuvering, for example, in a parking lot in the city, when a large steering angle is required, the maneuver does not require significant force on the steering wheel.
The use of an electric drive in the steering gear provides the car with a number of advantages:
- efficiency, since the electric drive is switched on only when performing a maneuver, while in the power steering oil circulates continuously, which spends part of the engine power and the resource of the unit itself;
- oil heating is not required in winter before driving;
- the electric drive is less laborious to maintain;
- overall higher reliability due to the absence of parts such as hoses, gaskets, oil seals.
|Overall Length [mm]||1270|
|Input shaft height [mm]||36|
|Input Shaft Diameter [mm]||18,5|
|Mounting bores distance [mm]||430|
|Axle Joint Length [mm]||198|
|Axle Joint Thread Size||M16x1,5|
|Observe technical data|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back