BRAKE DRUM FOR MITSUBISHI LANCER/IV/Hatchback/Mk GALANT/VI/ASPIRE ETERNA 1.8L TEXTAR 94033600
- Part Number: 94033600
- Brand: TEXTAR
- Type: Brake Drum
The TEXTAR brand Brake Drum is a key element of the drum brake system, which is influenced by drum-type brake pads during braking. The friction of the brake pads on the brake drum will cause the vehicle to stop.
As a rule, brake drums are made from special grades of cast iron. The principle of operation of the drum brake system differs from the disc type - if in the disc assembly the pads compress the disc to stop the car, then in the drum, the pads, on the contrary, are unclenched, pressing on the inner walls of the drum.You can purchase the following models from us:
- LANCER IV Hatchback (C6_A, C7_A)
- LANCER IV Hatchback (C6_A, C7_A, CA, CB)
- LANCER Mk IV Hatchback (C6_A, C7_A)
- GALANT V Saloon (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A)
- GALANT Mk V Saloon (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A)
- ETERNA V Saloon (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A)
- GALANT V (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A)
- GALANT V (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A, HJ)
- GALANT Mk V (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A)
- GALANT VI (EA_)
- GALANT VI Saloon (EA_)
- GALANT / ASPIRE Mk VI (EA_)
- ASPIRE VI (EA_)
- GALANT VI Estate (EA_)
- GALANT Mk VI Estate (EA_)
- LEGNUM VI Estate (EA_)
- See more in applications
The functionality of the brake drums
The efficiency of drum brakes is much lower than disc brakes, at the same time, drum-type braking systems are still used on the rear axles of cars. The reason for this may be a greater reliability of the assembly than a similar disk-type assembly, since the pads are protected from the external environment, such as water or dirt. So, as a result of water entering the disc brake system, with insufficient driving experience, loss of control is possible due to the short-term ineffectiveness of disc brakes without additional "drying" (short braking) before the main braking. The drum braking system does not require such handling, and with less efficiency it leaves more chances for braking in the absence of additional skills.
|Inner Brake Drum Height [mm]||44,5|
|Br. Drum outer diameter [mm]||235|
|Total Br. Drum Height [mm]||60|
|Hole Arrangement / Number||04/06|
|Bolt Hole Circle Ø [mm]||114,3|
|Max.skimmed drum measure [mm]||205|
|Centering Diameter [mm]||90|
|Packaging length [cm]||26,3|
|Packaging width [cm]||25,9|
|Packaging height [cm]||8,6|
|Technical Information Number||98100 0336 0 1|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back