CLUTCH RELEASE BEARING FOR MERCEDES-BENZ T2/L/Van/Platform/Chassis/Municipal SACHS 3151 033 031
- Part Number: 3151 033 031
- Brand: SACHS
- Type: Releaser
The release bearing is a part of the clutch system, on which the operation of the vehicle depends largely. The bearing carries out the separation of the clutch discs, which is necessary to transfer the engine to idle, or to change gears. While driving, it is in a stationary state, activating to connect or spread the disks.You can purchase the following models from us:
- T2/L Van
- T2/L Platform/Chassis
- T2/L Municipal Vehicle
- T2/L Dump Truck
- See more in applications
The functionality of the SACHS brand Releaser
The main task of such a detail is to act on the basket petals. Due to this, the discs move away from each other and the transmission of torque is turned off. The gearbox shaft acts as a drive for the bearing, on which it rotates and moves along it thanks to the clutch fork located on the clutch. It is necessary to buy a release bearing when the first signs of its wear appear, which is accompanied by an extraneous sound when depressing the pedal. The principle of operation is as follows:
- the pedal is pressed;
- the fork moves the clutch;
- the basket petals are pushed by the bearing;
- the disc is moving away from the engine flywheel.
To turn on the torque again, just release the pedal and everything will fall into place in the reverse order.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back