Drive Shaft - 17-0608 METELLI
- Part Number: 17-0608
- Brand: METELLI
- Type: Drive Shaft
The function of the drive shaft is the transmission of torque from the main gear and differential to the drive wheel while maintaining the speed and smoothness of its rotation during turns and collisions on bumps. For this purpose, hinges are installed on the drive shafts that transmit the torque at different angles. The shaft itself and two constant velocity joints (joints of equal angular velocities) on it are a complete set of axle shafts.You can purchase the following models from us:
- TRANSPORTER IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K
- TRANSPORTER / MULTIVAN IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K,
- EUROVAN / CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7D
- TRANSPORTER T4 Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE Mk IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J,
- CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER IV Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- EUROVAN IV Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- TRANSPORTER T4 Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- TRANSPORTER Mk IV Van (70A, 70H, 7DA, 7DH)
- See more in applications
The construction of the drive shaft
The METELLI brand Drive Shaft consists of an axle, inner and outer CV joints. The inner one, which can withstand heavy loads, but transmit a small angle of rotation, is installed on the differential side, and the outer one - on the wheel hub side, where more freedom of movement is required. Thus, the axle shaft is involved in the transmission of rotation, regardless of the angle of rotation or oscillation of the wheel.
The design of the axle shaft allows you to remove (replace) the CV joint, that is, to use the central shaft itself several times. Since the axial shaft is a durable part and rarely fails, it is often the hinges that need to be replaced. For their attachment, splined recesses and a groove for the retaining ring are made at the ends of the shaft.
|Thread Size||M16 x 1,5|
|Number of Teeth, ABS ring||48|
|Outer gearing wheel side||38|
|Diameter 1 [mm]||98|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back