CONROD BEARING SET FOR SUZUKI G13A 1.3L G13BA 1.3L BG13BG13BB 1.3L 4cyl MARUTI KOLBENSCHMIDT CB-2404A 0.50
- Part Number: CB-2404A 0.50
- Brand: KOLBENSCHMIDT
- Type: Conrod Bearing Set
The connecting rod bearing is a part that plays the role of a plain bearing in the crank mechanism. It is located between the connecting rod and its journals, provides support for the connecting rod, forms an oil film on its surface, which does not allow metal-to-metal contact. The connecting rod liner allows other parts of the assembly to move freely with such an interface of the loaded elements in which there are no backlashes and gaps. The connecting rod bearing is, in fact, a very durable metal sheet with a special anti-friction coating.You can purchase the following models from us:
- SWIFT I (AA)
- CULTUS I (AA)
- SA 310 I (AA)
- SWIFT � (AA)
- SWIFT II Saloon (AH, AJ)
- SWIFT Mk II Saloon (AH, AJ)
- CULTUS II Saloon (AH, AJ)
- SWIFT II Hatchback (EA, MA)
- CULTUS II Hatchback (EA, MA)
- SWIFT Mk II Hatchback (EA, MA)
- BALENO II Hatchback (EA, MA)
- SWIFT Convertible (SF413)
- CULTUS Convertible (SF413)
- SAMURAI Closed Off-Road Vehicle (SJ_)
- SIERRA Closed Off-Road Vehicle (SJ_)
- SAMURAI SUV (SJ_)
- JIMNY Closed Off-Road Vehicle (SJ_)
- SJ413 (OS)
- SIERRA (OS)
- SAMURAI (OS)
- See more in applications
The construction of the conrod bearings
This is a crescent-shaped piece with a lock (burr) applied closer to the edge. Liners are made of copper, lead or aluminum alloys (depending on the type of engine and manufacturer) by means of casting. In some cases, the liners are coated with a corrosion-resistant protective layer. Before repair work, it is necessary to order a KOLBENSCHMIDT brand Conrod Bearing Set, similar in design and material to that which was originally installed by the manufacturer.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back