Joint Kit, drive shaft - 75207S RUVILLE
- Part Number: 75207S
- Brand: RUVILLE
- Type: Joint Kit, drive shaft
Drive shafts provide a dynamic connection between the drive wheels and the engine. This is because the shafts transmit the force and thus enable the suspension to move and the wheels to turn.
A very important part is the joint kit. It is precisely without this design device that the drive shaft of a car cannot do in its successful work. This structural element provides uniformity in the transmission of various tractive forces, which fall directly on the drive wheels.You can purchase the following models from us:
- FIESTA III (GFJ)
- FIESTA Mk III (GFJ)
- ESCORT V (AAL, ABL)
- ESCORT Mk VI (AAL, ABL)
- ORION III (GAL)
- VERONA III (GAL)
- ESCORT V Turnier (ANL)
- ESCORT NOMADE V Turnier (ANL)
- ESCORT V Break (ANL)
- ESCORT Mk V Turnier (ANL)
- ESCORT V Convertible (ALL)
- ESCORT Mk V Convertible (ALL)
- ESCORT V Saloon (AFL)
- ESCORT Mk VI Saloon (AFL)
- ESCORT VI (GAL, AAL, ABL)
- ESCORT Mk VII (GAL, AAL, ABL)
- ESCORT VI Saloon (GAL, AFL)
- ESCORT Mk VII Saloon (GAL, AFL)
- ESCORT VI Turnier (GAL, ANL)
- ESCORT NOMADE VI Turnier (GAL, ANL)
- See more in applications
The principles of the Joint kit usage
These hinges are used in almost all modern front-wheel drive passenger cars. It is also installed on all-wheel drive vehicles with independent front wheel suspension. By its principle of operation, the CV joint is similar to the classic universal joint. However, it has features that make it indispensable in passenger cars. The RUVILLE brand Joint Kit, drive shaft, in contrast to the universal joint, transfers rotation from one axis to another evenly, without jerking. In this case, the angle between the axes reaches 70 degrees, which is unacceptable for a cardan. The resource of the CV joint is several times greater than the resource of the universal joint.
|Outer gearing wheel side||25|
|Internal Teeth, wheel side||22|
|Seal Diameter [mm]||56,50|
|Outer diameter [mm]||84|
JOINT KIT DRIVE SHAFT FOR FORD FIESTA/III/Mk ESCORT/VI/Turnier/NOMADE/Break 1.8L MEYLE 714 498 0013 - 714 498 0013
JOINT KIT DRIVE SHAFT FOR FORD FIESTA/III/Mk/Van/Hatchback COURIER ORION PUMA LPR KFR136 - KFR136
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back