Brake Caliper - DC80951 REMY
- Part Number: DC80951
- Brand: REMY
- Type: Brake Caliper
A caliper is a caliper-shaped body that houses one or more brake cylinders. During braking, the hydraulics act on the pistons in the cylinders, and they press on the pads, pressing them against the brake disc and thus slowing down the rotation of the wheel.
The REMY brand Brake Caliper is installed above the brake disc. The caliper is usually made of cast iron, less often of an aluminum-based alloy. Its design can have a fixed or floating bracket.You can purchase the following models from us:
- ESCORT III (GAA)
- ESCORT IV (GAF, AWF, ABFT)
- ESCORT Mk IV (GAF, AWF, ABFT)
- ESCORT V (AAL, ABL)
- ESCORT Mk VI (AAL, ABL)
- ORION III (GAL)
- VERONA III (GAL)
- ESCORT III Convertible (ALD)
- ESCORT Mk III Convertible (ALD)
- ESCORT IV Convertible (ALF)
- ESCORT Mk IV Convertible (ALF)
- ESCORT III Turnier (AWA)
- ESCORT III Break (AWA)
- ESCORT Mk III Turnier (AWA)
- ESCORT IV Turnier (AWF, AVF)
- ESCORT IV Break (AWF, AVF)
- ESCORT Mk IV Turnier (AWF, AVF)
- ESCORT V Turnier (ANL)
- ESCORT NOMADE V Turnier (ANL)
- ESCORT V Break (ANL)
- See more in applications
The construction of the brake caliper
The forces are transmitted via the highway to the front or rear caliper. The fluid drives the brake piston. He pushes the pads towards the disc. Each caliper can have from one to eight cylinders. A rubber boot, the condition of which largely determines the correct operation of the brakes, protects each piston. Moisture and dirt ingress through a ruptured boot is the most common cause of piston corrosion and seizure. A cuff installed inside prevents the leakage of the working fluid from the cylinder.
|Paired article numbers||DC80950|
|Brake Disc Thickness [mm]||20|
|for piston Ø [mm]||54|
|for brake disc diameter [mm]||240|
|Similar to picture|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back