CHARGER CHARGING SYSTEM FOR OPEL Z13DT/13DTJ 1.2L 4cyl COMBO Box Body VAUXHALL DELPHI HRX312
- Part Number: HRX312
- Brand: DELPHI
- Type: Charger, charging system
A DELPHI brand Charger, charging system is a device that can be used in a car to increase the power of an engine by supplying compressed air to its cylinders. The turbocharger uses the exhaust gases that leave the unit and are forced through the turbine mechanism at high pressure. Thermochemical processes convert potential energy into kinetic energy.You can purchase the following models from us:
- SWIFT IV (FZ, NZ)
- SWIFT MK V (FZ, NZ)
- SWIFT III (FZ, NZ)
- DOBLO Box Body/MPV (223_)
- DOBLO MONOCAB (223_)
- COMBO Mk II (C) Box Body/MPV (F25)
- AGILA (A) (H00)
- CORSA C (X01)
- VITA C (X01)
- IGNIS II (MH)
- WAGON R+ Hatchback (MM)
- WAGON R SORIO Hatchback (MM)
- WAGON R+ MPV (MM)
- CORSA Mk II (C) (X01)
- CORSAVAN Mk II (C) Hatchback Van (X01)
- TIGRA TwinTop (X04)
- COMBO Tour
- CORSA C Hatchback Van (X01)
- COMBO Box Body/MPV
- SWIFT III (MZ, EZ)
- See more in applications
The functionality of the charger
A turbine for cars is called a complex mechanism. Its task is to increase power not by means of engine revs, but by using exhaust gases. Unlike a mechanical heater, this device increases the power of the internal combustion engine. The rotational speed of the turbocharger shaft reaches 250,000 rpm. An automobile turbine is installed on the exhaust tract to create a barrier to free air circulation. The extra load makes the motor run faster.
Automotive turbines work actively while driving, which leads to wear during long-term operation.
- compactness - the turbocharger is relatively small;
- high power-to-weight ratio;
- better adaptation, despite the quality of the road surface;
- efficient and economical;
- Ensures stable operation of the motor.
|Service exchange part|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
|MS (Motor Service)|
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back