IGNITION CABLE FOR VW GOLF/II/Mk/Cabriolet/Van JETTA PASSAT SANTANA QUANTUM 1.6L BOSCH 0 356 912 943
- Part Number: 0 356 912 943
- Brand: BOSCH
- Type: Ignition Cable
High-voltage cables are an element of the ignition system, the duties of which include the transmission of high-voltage pulses to the spark plugs from the ignition coil. The cables consist of a protective insulating layer to carry high voltage currents, metal lugs for reliable contact with the leads of the ignition coil, and caps that tightly connect the parts of the system.You can purchase the following models from us:
- GOLF II (19E, 1G1)
- GOLF Mk II (19E, 1G1)
- JETTA II (19E, 1G2, 165)
- JETTA II Saloon (19E, 1G2, 165)
- JETTA Mk II (19E, 1G2, 165)
- PASSAT (32B)
- SANTANA (32B)
- QUANTUM (32B)
- CORSAR (32B)
- CARAT (32B)
- PASSAT (3A2, 35I)
- SCIROCCO (53B)
- CORRADO (53I)
- TRANSPORTER IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K
- TRANSPORTER / MULTIVAN IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K,
- EUROVAN / CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7D
- TRANSPORTER T4 Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE Mk IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J,
- CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- See more in applications
The principle of the BOSCH brand Ignition Cable work
The ignition system ensures the operation of the car engine and therefore every element is important. For example, a set of ignition cables supplies voltage from a high-voltage coil to the spark plugs, which generate a spark in the combustion chambers. The deterioration of the technical condition of these products will lead to an increase in resistance and the current supplied to the candles will decrease. This will cause the spark to be weak and unstable, leading to engine malfunction and engine wear.
In addition to high requirements for the electrical conductor, attention is paid to its insulation in order to exclude the possibility of destruction and short circuit to the metal parts of the car. It is impossible to make the ignition voltage lower and safer, since when operating at low pulses, there is a possibility of electromagnetic interference, which will negatively affect the operation of the engine.
|There is no any data available.|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back