BELLOW SET DRIVE SHAFT FOR HONDA CIVIC/III/Hatchback/MK/Shuttle/Mk BALLADE 1.2L AUTOFREN SEINSA D8234
- Part Number: D8234
- Brand: AUTOFREN SEINSA
- Type: Bellow Set, drive shaft
The AUTOFREN SEINSA brand Bellow Set, drive shaft protects the joints from dirt, including water and sand. Structurally, it looks like a tubular rubber boot.
The constant velocity joint is a part that is used in the construction of an independent suspension vehicle and is installed in the wheel drive system. Failed, it can cause wheel displacement and loss of control.You can purchase the following models from us:
- CIVIC III Hatchback (AL, AJ, AG, AH)
- CIVIC MK III (AL, AJ, AG, AH)
- CIVIC IV Hatchback (EC, ED, EE)
- CIVIC MK IV Hatchback (EC, ED, EE)
- BALLADE IV Hatchback (EC, ED, EE)
- CIVIC IV Saloon (ED)
- CIVIC MK IV Saloon (ED)
- BALLADE IV Saloon (ED)
- CRX I (AF, AS)
- CIVIC I (AF, AS)
- CRX � (AF, AS)
- CIVIC I Shuttle (AN, AR)
- CIVIC � Shuttle (AN, AR)
- CIVIC III Saloon (AM, AK, AU)
- BALLADE MK III Saloon (AM, AK, AU)
- BALLADE III Saloon (AM, AK, AU)
- CIVIC II Shuttle (EE)
- CIVIC Mk II Shuttle (EE)
- See more in applications
The bellow construction and functionality
The assembly is designed not only to ensure the front wheels rotate, but also to create the correct angle when turning. In new car models, this is the most significant component of the transmission through which torque is transmitted. It is the CV joint that allows wheels to rotate evenly, therefore it must always be protected from dirt - this is what the CV joint bellows are responsible for.
To ensure efficiency, quality materials are used in the production, as well as silicone and neoprene compounds. This allows you to maintain strength, elasticity, resistance to water and negative environmental influences. In addition to the actual outer bellow, the kit includes an inner bellow, two sets of clamps, two retaining rings and two types of grease.
|Inner diameter 1 [mm]||23|
|Inner diameter 2 [mm]||77|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back