Brake Disc - 24.0120-0139.1 ATE
- Part Number: 24.0120-0139.1
- Brand: ATE
- Type: Brake Disc
The brake disc and brake pads are the working pair of the braking system of most modern cars.
The simplest ATE brand Brake Disc consists of a central part with holes for its mounting and a working part (rotor). While braking, the disc heats up to 300-350 ° C in normal mode and up to 600 ° C or more with an aggressive driving style. For better cooling of the disk, it is made ventilated. There are cavities between the braking surfaces, inside which air circulates. For the same purpose, holes and grooves are made in the discs.You can purchase the following models from us:
- L 300 / DELICA II Bus (LO3_P/G, L0_2P)
- EXPRESS II Bus (LO3_P/G, L0_2P, SA, SB, SC, SD, SE)
- DELICA II Bus (LO3_P/G, L0_2P)
- L 300 / DELICA II Van (L03_P)
- EXPRESS II Van (L03_P, SA, SB, SC, SD, SE)
- L 300 / DELICA II Platform/Chassis (L03_P)
- BIG MINI II Platform/Chassis (L03_P)
- L300 II Platform/Chassis (L03_P)
- See more in applications
The material of the brake discs
Since brake discs are subject to constant wear, they are consumable parts. Usually disks work out their resource up to 100-150 thousand kilometers. However, in practice they are changed much earlier. This is due to both the use of low quality "hard" brake pads, and the aggressive driving style with hard braking. Since braking occurs due to friction between the disc and the pads, the material must have sufficient abrasion resistance, an optimal combination of hardness and toughness.
|Outer diameter [mm]||255,5|
|Brake Disc Thickness [mm]||20,0|
|Minimum thickness [mm]||18,4|
|Number of Holes||5|
|MAPP code available|
|Bolt Hole Circle Ø [mm]||104,0|
|Centering Diameter [mm]||84,0|
|Inner diameter [mm]||84,5|
|Bore Ø [mm]||10,6|
|Inspection Tag||E1 90R-02C0115/0169|
BRAKE DISC FOR MITSUBISHI L/300/DEICA/II/Bus/Van/III/200/STORM EXPRESS DELICA ASHIKA 60-05-512 - 60-05-512
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back