TIMING BELT SET FOR MITSUBISHI EXPRESS/III/Van DELICA/Bus/300/Platform/Chassis INA 530 0109 10
- Part Number: 530 0109 10
- Brand: INA
- Type: Timing Belt Set
The timing belt is a part that refers to the gas distribution system of a car engine and has the function of transferring rotation from the engine crankshaft to the camshaft. This is necessary to ensure synchronization of the opening and closing of the engine valves with the position of the pistons at a constantly changing engine speed. This problem is solved by connecting the crankshaft, on which the pistons are fixed, and the camshaft, which makes the valve move by installing a special pulley on both of these shafts and pulling a toothed belt or chain between them.
Serviceable alternators provide uninterrupted supply of current, which is necessary for the operation of most automotive electrical components: ignition systems, on-board computers, and others. At the same time, the alternator maintains the battery charge. The condition and power of the alternator directly affects the reliability of the vehicle and its performance and performance.You can purchase the following models from us:
- L 300 III Van (P0_V, P1_V, P_2V)
- EXPRESS III Van (SF, SG, SH, SJ, WA, P0_V, P1_V, P_2V)
- DELICA III Van (P0_V, P1_V, P_2V)
- L 300 III Bus (P0_W, P1_W, P2_W, P3_W)
- STARWAGON III Bus (P0_W, P1_W, P2_W, SD, SE, SF, SG, SH, SJ,
- DELICA III Bus (P0_W, P1_W, P2_W, P3_W)
- PAJERO II Canvas Top (V2_W, V4_W)
- MONTERO � Canvas Top (V2_W, V4_W)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN � Canvas Top (V2_W, V4_W)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN II Canvas Top (V2_W, V4_W)
- SHOGUN II Canvas Top (V2_W, V4_W)
- MONTERO II Canvas Top (V2_W, V4_W)
- PAJERO II (V3_W, V2_W, V4_W)
- PAJERO II (V3_W, V2_W, V4_W, NH, NJ, NK, NL)
- MONTERO � (V3_W, V2_W, V4_W)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN Mk II (V3_W, V2_W, V4_W)
- PAJERO SFX /SHOGUN II (V3_W, V2_W, V4_W)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN II (V3_W, V2_W, V4_W)
- MONTERO II (V3_W, V2_W, V4_W)
- SHOGUN II (V3_W, V2_W, V4_W)
- See more in applications
The functionality of the timing belt
The main elements of a INA brand Timing Belt Set Along the way, the INA brand Timing Belt Set, as a rule, also rotates the pulley of the water pump. For reliable rotation of the belt, an additional tensioner, and sometimes bypass rollers, is installed. The timing belt is an internally toothed belt made of high tensile rubber on a cord basis. The rollers are metal or plastic pulleys with a smooth running surface, rotating on bearings. To ensure constant pressing of the tension roller to the belt, there are special tensioning mechanisms (manual or automatic).
|Number of Teeth 1||163|
|Width 1 [mm]||25,40|
|Number of Teeth 2||99|
|Width 2 [mm]||19,0|
TIMING BELT SET FOR MITSUBISHI EXPRESS/III/Van DELICA/Bus/300/Platform/Chassis SKF VKMA 95014 - VKMA 95014
TIMING BELT SET FOR MITSUBISHI 4D56/TD/T 2.5L 4cyl L 200 HYUNDAI D4BH 2.5L 4cyl ASHIKA KCTM02 - KCTM02
TIMING BELT SET FOR MITSUBISHI 4D56/TD/T/HP 2.5L D4BF 2.5L 4cyl L 200 HYUNDAI BLUE PRINT ADC47302 - ADC47302
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back