TIE ROD END FOR PEUGEOT 308/II/SW/Hatchback/Van 3008/SUV 5008 RIFTER 508 DS DELPHI TA2935
- Part Number: TA2935
- Brand: DELPHI
- Type: Tie Rod End
The steering rods connect the steering gear and the wheel, it is through them that the driver transfers the steering force from the steering gear to the wheels. The DELPHI brand Tie Rod End is attached to the steering rack rod by means of an inner end, to the middle rod of the trapezium - by means of a swivel joint. The rods are connected to the steering knuckle through an external tie rod end.
Internal tie rod ends and ball joints provide vertical mobility of the link - otherwise the links would break off when the vehicle is driven over uneven surfaces. The outer tie rod end provides mobility of the rod and wheel in any plane - so the drive can work normally on turns, pits without damage.You can purchase the following models from us:
- C4 GRAND PICASSO II (DA_, DE_)
- C4 PICASSO II
- 308 II (LB_, LP_, LW_, LH_, L3_)
- 308 SW II (LC_, LJ_, LR_, LX_, L4_)
- 3008 SUV (MC_, MR_, MJ_, M4_)
- 5008 II (MC_, MJ_, MR_, M4_)
- C4 SPACETOURER (3D_)
- GRAND C4 SPACETOURER (3A_, 3E_)
- 508 II (FB_, FH_, F3_)
- BERLINGO (ER_, EC_)
- 308 Hatchback Van (LB_)
- C5 AIRCROSS
- PARTNER Box Body/MPV (K9)
- 308 SW II Estate Van (LC_)
- BERLINGO Box Body/MPV (K9)
- 508 SW II (FC_, FJ_, F4_)
- DS 7 Crossback (J_)
- DS7 Crossback (J_)
- C4 CACTUS Van (0B_, 0P_)
- See more in applications
The construction of the tie rod end
As for the device, the rod itself resembles a steel bar. The device of the tie rod end is more complicated, since it serves to connect movable and fixed elements. In fact, it is a swivel joint where the sphere of the pin rotates inside a hemispherical body. A bushing is installed in the body, grease is packed to avoid friction and to allow the pin to deflect at a predetermined angle. The hinge protects the rubber boot.
TIE ROD END FOR PEUGEOT 308/II/SW/Hatchback/Van 5008 3008/SUV RIFTER 508 OPEL MEYLE 40-16 020 0000/HD - 40-16 020 0000/HD
TIE ROD END FOR PEUGEOT 308/II/SW RIFTER PARTNER/Box/Body/MPV CITROÃ?N C4 1.6L TOPRAN 723 720 - 723 720
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back