Main bearing - MB 546AM0.5 KING ENGINE BEARINGS
- Part Number: MB 546AM0.5
- Brand: KING ENGINE BEARINGS
- Type: Main bearing
The main bearings maintain the crankshaft in the crankcase and operate under severe operating conditions, characterized by significant dynamic loads from the crankshaft journals and high rpm. In this case, because of friction, the bearings heat up, and their rubbing surfaces are subject to mechanical wear.You can purchase the following models from us:
- LANCER CELESTE Coupe (A7_)
- GALANT I (A12_)
- GALANT I Saloon (A12_)
- GALANT � (A12_)
- GALANT I Station Wagon (A12_V)
- GALANT I Break (A12_V)
- GALANT � Station Wagon (A12_V)
- SAPPORO I (A12_)
- SAPPORO � (A12_)
- STARION (A18_A)
- STARION (A18_A, JA, JB, JD)
- PAJERO I Canvas Top (L04_G)
- MONTERO � Canvas Top (L04_G)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN Mk II Canvas Top (L04_G)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN I Canvas Top (L04_G)
- L200 (K3_T, K2_T, K1_T, K0_T)
- TRITON Pickup (K3_T, K2_T, K1_T, K0_T, ME, MF, MG, MH, MJ)
- MIGHTY MAX (K3_T, K2_T, K1_T, K0_T)
- L200 / STORM (K3_T, K2_T, K1_T, K0_T)
- MIGHTY MAX SUV (K3_T, K2_T, K1_T, K0_T)
- See more in applications
The principles of the main bearings work
Intensive wear of the KING ENGINE BEARINGS brand Main bearing is largely prevented by an oil wedge, which forms in the interface between the bearing-journal of the crankshaft when the latter rotates. Because of the high oil pressure in the resulting oil wedge, the crankshaft literally floats up in the oil film, and during engine operation practically does not touch the surface of the liners.
The wear of the main bearings develops dynamically, since an oil film forms between the shaft journals and the bearing surface at a stable rotational speed and efficient operation of the lubrication system, which, under engine starting conditions, especially after a long break in operation, require a significant time to reach the optimum mode.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back