Ball Joint - RH03-2002 REINHOCH
- Part Number: RH03-2002
- Brand: REINHOCH
- Type: Ball Joint
A ball joint is a suspension element that is used on the axle where the steering wheels of the car are located and is capable of providing reliable and rigid attachment of the lever to the wheel hub. The main task is to ensure that the hub can be rotated without changing the position of the wheel in the horizontal plane during vertical movement. Any ball joint is designed to provide mobility of the assembly or part attached to the ball pin, but only in one plane. At the same time, the hinge body is attached to a part that is either stationary or has a certain stroke in another plane. At the same time, during the operation of the car, this element is subject to heavy loads, which can cause the premature failure of such a part.You can purchase the following models from us:
- MEGANE II (BM0/1_, CM0/1_)
- SCENIC II (JM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Coupe-Cabriolet (EM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Saloon (LM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Estate (KM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Grandtour (KM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Sport Tourer (KM0/1_)
- GRAND SCENIC II (JM0/1_)
- MODUS / GRAND MODUS (F/JP0_)
- LOGAN (LS_)
- CLIO III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- EURO CLIO III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- CLIO CAMPUS III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- LUTECIA III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- LOGAN MCV (KS_)
- CLIO III Grandtour (KR0/1_)
- CLIO III Sportour (KR0/1_)
- LOGAN I (LS_)
- TONDAR 90 I (LS_)
- LOGAN I Estate (KS_)
- See more in applications
The construction of the ball joint
REINHOCH brand Ball Joint designs are largely identical. The ball part of the finger is inserted into a body of two welded hemispheres, in which there are, again, inserts made of synthetic materials, usually nylon. Thanks to the lubricant incorporated in the production, the ball assembly resembles a sleeve bearing. The finger itself is closed with a sealed rubber or polymer boot connected to the body, which prevents moisture and dirt from entering the hinge.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back