Sender Unit, fuel tank - 7.24110 DT SPARE PARTS
- Part Number: 7.24110
- Brand: DT SPARE PARTS
- Type: Sender Unit, fuel tank
The fuel level sensor measures and monitors the process of fuel supply to the system, determines the amount and level of fuel in the vehicle tank. It consists of a steel rod, which is installed through a special hole into a container with fuel. The information received is fed to the electronic control unit.
The gauge comes with a fuel level indicator located on the dashboard. It is to this indicator that a signal is sent about a low fuel level in the system.
There are several types of DT SPARE PARTS brand Sender Unit, fuel tank:
- Potentiometric travel regulator. Differs in simplicity of design, low price and accuracy of transmitted data. However, the moving contacts that are part of it tend to rapidly oxidize and wear out.
- The lever-type sensor is quite versatile; it can be part of the fuel supply unit or be placed separately. It fits all types of fuel tanks
- The design of the tube-type sensor assumes the presence of resistance wires and a tube in which the float moves. It is sufficiently resistant to changes in fuel level on bends, climbs or descents
- Non-contact magnetic sensors are used in modern vehicles that use aggressive new fuels. This eliminates premature wear and mechanical damage to the device due to being in an unfavorable environment.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
|DT Spare Parts|
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back