V-Ribbed Belt - 6PK1495 CONTINENTAL CTAM
- Part Number: 6PK1495
- Brand: CONTINENTAL CTAM
- Type: V-Ribbed Belts
The CONTINENTAL CTAM brand V-Ribbed Belts is a drive belt for ancillary units, which is used to transmit torque to auxiliary vehicle components, which include pump, air conditioner, generator, hydraulic booster.
The advantage of this simple device is the ability to transmit energy with a single element. The principle of operation of the V-ribbed belt is similar to that of the timing belt.
The torque from the crankshaft transmits torque simultaneously to the pulleys of several devices, each of which works due to the transformation of the obtained torque into another type of movement or transformation into electrical energy necessary for performing functions.You can purchase the following models from us:
- XANTIA (X1_, X2_)
- ESCALADE SUV
- XANTIA Break (X1_, X2_)
- XANTIA Estate (X1_, X2_)
- L200 / TRITON (KA_T, KB_T)
- TRITON Pickup (KA_T, ML, MN, KB_T)
- L200 TRITON (KA_T, KB_T)
- L200 (KA_T, KB_T)
- HUNTER (KA_T, KB_T)
- TRITON (KA_T, KB_T)
- L200 / STORM (KA_T, KB_T)
- STRADA (KA_T, KB_T)
- L200 / TRITON Platform/Chassis (KA_T, KB_T)
- TRITON Platform/Chassis (MN, ML, KA_T, KB_T)
- L200 TRITON Platform/Chassis (KA_T, KB_T)
- TRITON Platform/Chassis (KA_T, KB_T)
- TAHOE (GMT900)
- TAHOE SUV (GMT900)
- See more in applications
Principles of the V-ribbed belt
The versatility of the V-ribbed belt is due to its design and flexibility.
To ensure the operation of various systems, a belt is optimal, capable of providing a rigid transmission. In this way, torque is diverted to the generator, water pump and other systems. V-ribbed belts are a type of V-belts that allow you to reduce the bending radius of a flexible connection and increase the gear ratio.
|Number of ribs||6|
VRIBBED BELT FOR MITSUBISHI L200/TRITON/STORM HUNTER STRADA 4D56-HP 2.5L 4cyl ASHIKA 112-6PK1495 - 112-6PK1495
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back