Rod/Strut, stabiliser - 9030223 KAMOKA
- Part Number: 9030223
- Brand: KAMOKA
- Type: Rod/Strut, stabiliser
The stabilizer is needed to reduce the horizontal roll of the car body when cornering and various deviations in the horizontal plane. The stabilizer strut provides a movable connection between the elastic stabilizer and the hub or steering knuckle due to the existing hinges. Depending on the design of the suspension, the struts can also be different.
The KAMOKA brand Rod/Strut, stabiliser is one part of the chassis used to provide lateral stability to the vehicle body.You can purchase the following models from us:
- CRAFTER 30-35 Bus (2E_)
- CRAFTER 30-50 Van (2E_)
- CRAFTER 30-50 Platform/Chassis (2F_)
- SPRINTER 3-t Bus (906)
- SPRINTER 3-t Van (906)
- SPRINTER 3-t Platform/Chassis (906)
- SPRINTER 3,5-t Bus (906)
- SPRINTER 3,5-t Van (906)
- SPRINTER 3,5-t Platform/Chassis (906)
- SPRINTER 5-t Van (906)
- SPRINTER 5-t Platform/Chassis (906)
- See more in applications
The construction of the stabilizer strut
The stabilizer strut is small in length, usually from 5 to 25 cm, hinges or silent blocks are welded to it. It is attached to the main elements (stabilizer and steering knuckle) with a threaded connection. A boot protects the hinge, and grease is put inside. There are many rack options and this is dictated by various design requirements. Symmetrical (installed on either side, either end up), asymmetrical (right and left, hinges are attached at different angles). The rear struts, unlike the front ones, are not symmetrica
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back