Radiator, engine cooling - 52002079 VAN WEZEL
- Part Number: 52002079
- Brand: VAN WEZEL
- Type: Radiator, engine cooling
The VAN WEZEL brand Radiator, engine cooling is a key critical element in the internal combustion engine cooling system. Its task is to transfer excess heat generated during fuel combustion to atmospheric air. Even the earliest cars with internal combustion engines had devices resembling a modern radiator, because in the absence of a special element that provides cooling of power units, the work of the latter, as it was found, was simply impossible. A car radiator maintains the temperature of the operating engine within certain strictly specified limits, preventing its overheating and the inevitable jamming in this case.You can purchase the following models from us:
- GRAND VITARA I (FT, HT)
- GRAND VITARA (INC XL-7) I (FT, HT)
- GRAND VITARA XL-7 I (FT, HT)
- GRAND ESCUDO I (FT, HT)
- GRAND NOMADE / GRAND VITARA / GRAND ESCUDO / XL-7 I (FT, HT)
- See more in applications
The construction of the radiator
The core of the radiator consists of horizontally positioned metal plates connected to hollow tubes extending vertically downward from the upper reservoir to the lower reservoir. Thus, when moving through the core, the liquid breaks up into several streams, and an increase in the area of its contact with the atmospheric air occurs, leading to an increase in the cooling intensity.
|Core Length [mm]||425|
|Core Width [mm]||525|
|Core Depth [mm]||16|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back