Control Arm-/Trailing Arm Bush - 271593 A.B.S.
- Part Number: 271593
- Brand: A.B.S.
- Type: Control Arm-/Trailing Arm Bush
The car suspension must move up and down to perform its function. This increases the comfort of driving, but at the same time, its movement can also spread unwanted noise and vibration to the chassis and interior.
The A.B.S. brand Control Arm-/Trailing Arm Bush are used in steering and suspension components such as steering arms, anti-roll bars, ball joints, tie rods, shock absorbers and shock absorber mounts, at the attachment points of these elements to the chassis, as well as in engine and gearbox mountings, bushings provide a connection between various system elements with each other or with the vehicle chassis. Equally important, they act as a damper, controlling the range of motion in the joints, reducing road noise, vibration and improving a smooth ride for a more comfortable.You can purchase the following models from us:
- 9-5 (YS3G)
- INSIGNIA Mk I (A) Sports Tourer (G09)
- INSIGNIA A (G09)
- INSIGNIA A Sports Tourer (G09)
- INSIGNIA Mk I (A) Hatchback (G09)
- VECTRA Mk II (C) Estate (Z02)
- INSIGNIA Mk I (A) Saloon (G09)
- INSIGNIA A Saloon (G09)
- CROMA (194_)
- VECTRA C (Z02)
- VECTRA C GTS (Z02)
- VECTRA Mk II (C) (Z02)
- VECTRA Mk II (C) GTS (Z02)
- SIGNUM Hatchback (Z03)
- SIGNUM (Z03)
- VECTRA C Estate (Z02)
- INSIGNIA Mk I (A) Country Tourer (G09)
- See more in applications
Material of the bushings
Most of the bushings consist of a metal outer element, usually made of steel, aluminum and, in some cases, plastic, as well as silicone or nitrile rubber. Given the high dynamic loads to which they are subjected, this rubber must be resistant to wear, extreme temperatures and dirt. Therefore, there are also different classes of bushings depending on how soft or hard the composite rubber is.
|Inner diameter [mm]||12,2|
|Outer diameter [mm]||39,5|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back