Shock Absorber - 20333760 KAMOKA
- Part Number: 20333760
- Brand: KAMOKA
- Type: Shock Absorber
Shock absorber - a special device in the suspension of a car, the purpose of which is to reduce mechanical vibrations (damping) during movement or to completely absorb them.
The main task of the KAMOKA brand Shock Absorber is to keep the wheel in constant contact with the road in order to avoid losing control of the vehicle. The wheel should go around the obstacle as softly and clearly as possible and return to the road just as clearly and quickly, providing the necessary grip. Springs only maintain the weight of the machine. The rest of the work is taken over by shock absorbers as a more accurate tool.You can purchase the following models from us:
- AVEO / KALOS Saloon (T250, T255)
- AVEO / GENTRA Saloon (T250, T255)
- AVEO Saloon (T250, T255)
- LOVA Saloon (T250, T255)
- KALOS Saloon (T250, T255)
- AVEO / KALOS Hatchback (T250, T255)
- AVEO U-VA Hatchback (T250, T255)
- AVEO Hatchback (T250, T255)
- And others
Types of shock absorbers
There are two types - hydraulic and gas-hydraulic (called gas-filled or gas). In hydraulic shock absorbers, vibration damping of elastic suspension elements occurs due to the flow of fluid (usually oil) from one reservoir to another and back through the valve system. There is also liquid in gas-hydraulic ones, but it is preliminarily "pressed" with a small volume of gas, which, unlike liquid, is compressed.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back