Water Pump - ADN19114 BLUE PRINT
- Part Number: ADN19114
- Brand: BLUE PRINT
- Type: Water Pump
An automobile water pump, also known as a pump, is designed to provide forced circulation of antifreeze in the cooling system - from the engine to the radiator and vice versa. For adequate cooling of the motor, not only artificial convection is used, but also additional cooling of the radiator with a fan. Stopping the water pump will slow down the movement of the antifreeze to such an extent that the engine will overheat in a matter of minutes (especially if the breakdown occurs in the heat).You can purchase the following models from us:
- PATROL III/1 Station Wagon (W160)
- PATROL III/1 Station Wagon (W160, MK, MQ)
- PATROL III/1 Hardtop (K160)
- PATROL III/1 Hardtop (K160, MK, MQ)
- SAFARI III/1 Hardtop (K160)
- PATROL III/2 Station Wagon (W260)
- SAFARI III/2 Station Wagon (W260)
- See more in applications
The work principle of the water pump
The principle of operation of a BLUE PRINT brand Water Pump is pumping liquid through the use of centrifugal force: antifreeze enters the working chamber and a rotating impeller pumps it into the outlet pipe. This solution allows not to expose the pump mechanism to high temperatures: the antifreeze enters it already cooled. Stopping the engine cooling system can cause the engine to overheat. Exposure to high temperatures disturbs the geometry of the cylinder head and leads to damage to the crank mechanism.
WATER PUMP FOR NISSAN TSD33SD33T 3.2L 6cyl PATROL III/1 Station Wagon ASHIKA 35-01-106 - 35-01-106
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
|IAP QUALITY PARTS|
|IAP QUALITY PARTS|
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back