Idle Control Valve, air supply - 408-202-013-002Z Continental/VDO
- Part Number: 408-202-013-002Z
- Brand: Continental/VDO
- Type: Idle Control Valve, air supply
The stable functioning of the power unit of a car depends not only on compression and on the degree of wear, and on the state of the control devices. In particular, the idle speed sensor is important, on which the stable parameters of the engine in the parking mode depend. A small device adjusts the airflow according to the engine temperature. Thanks to this circumstance, even on a "cold" engine, you can gradually start moving almost immediately after starting without fear that it will stall. An important feature of the device's operation is considered a stabilizing factor at times of increasing power consumption. Examples include turning on a stove, an air conditioner, and other serious energy consumers.You can purchase the following models from us:
- COUPE (89, 8B)
- 100 (4A2, C4)
- 100 Saloon (4A2, C4)
- 500 (4A2, C4)
- 80 (8C2, B4)
- 80 Saloon (8C2, B4)
- 90 (8C2, B4)
- 80 Avant (8C5, B4)
- 100 Avant (4A5, C4)
- CABRIOLET (8G7, B4)
- PASSAT (3A2, 35I)
- CORRADO (53I)
- TRANSPORTER IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K
- TRANSPORTER / MULTIVAN IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K,
- EUROVAN / CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7D
- TRANSPORTER T4 Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE Mk IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J,
- CARAVELLE IV Bus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ)
- PASSAT Variant (3A5, 35I)
- See more in applications
The usage of the Continental/VDO brand Idle Control Valve, air supply
If, for no apparent reason, there is a drop, an increase in revolutions, it is necessary to come to grips with checking the condition of the device.
A stalling engine at such crucial moments as starting from a standstill or shifting to the next gear is considered one of the signs of breakdown.
Starting the engine after a long period of inactivity does not lead to an increase in rpm. Moreover, turning on the head lighting, the stove leads to a noticeable drop in speed, up to vibration caused by unstable operation.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back