Soot/Particulate Filter, exhaust system - BM11049P BM CATALYSTS
- Part Number: BM11049P
- Brand: BM CATALYSTS
- Type: Soot/Particulate Filter, exhaust system
In vehicles with a gasoline engine, a BM CATALYSTS brand Soot/Particulate Filter, exhaust system is responsible for cleaning the exhaust. Its task is to neutralize carbon monoxide, volatile hydrocarbons that contribute to the formation of smog, toxic nitrogen compounds and other products of fuel combustion. Platinum, palladium and rhodium usually act as direct catalysts. As a result, at the outlet of the neutralizer, toxic substances turn into harmless ones - oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide. The soot filter works efficiently at temperatures of 400-800 ° C. Such heating is ensured when it is installed directly behind the exhaust manifold or in front of the muffler.You can purchase the following models from us:
- GRAND VITARA II (JT, TE, TD)
- GRAND VITARA XL-7 II (JT, TE, TD)
- GRAND ESCUDO II (JT, TE, TD)
- GRAND VITARA II SUV (JT, TE, TD)
- GRAND NOMADE / GRAND VITARA II (JT, TE, TD)
- GRAND NOMADE / GRAND VITARA / GRAND ESCUDO II (JT, TE, TD)
- See more in applications
The operation of the soot filter
The diesel unit has its own peculiarities of functioning; it has a lower temperature regime and a different principle of fuel ignition. The composition of the exhaust gases differs accordingly. One of the products of incomplete combustion of diesel fuel is soot, which has carcinogenic properties. The soot filter cannot cope with it. The fine soot particles in the air are not filtered by the human respiratory system. When inhaled, they easily enter the lungs and settle there. To prevent the ingress of soot into the air, a particulate filter is installed in diesel cars.
|only in connection with||FK11049|
|only in connection with||PP11049A|
|only in connection with||PP11049B|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back