Gasket, intake manifold - 13258700 AJUSA
- Part Number: 13258700
- Brand: AJUSA
- Type: Gasket, intake manifold
The intake manifold gasket is designed to seal the joint between the intake manifold and the cylinder head, to keep gases inside the working cavities of the engine intake manifold, i.e. where these gases should be. An intake manifold gasket seals the intake manifold and cylinder head, traps the air / fuel mixture inside the manifold and counteracts internal pressure and high temperatures.You can purchase the following models from us:
- NP300 NAVARA (D40)
- NAVARA Pickup (D40)
- FRONTIER (D40)
- CAMIONES / FRONTIER (D40)
- FRONTIER / NP300 (D40)
- NAVARA (D40)
- NP300 NAVARA Platform/Chassis (D40)
- NAVARA Platform/Chassis (D40)
- NP300 Platform/Chassis (D40)
- MURANO II (Z51)
- MURANO II SUV (Z51)
- PATHFINDER III (R51)
- ARMADA III SUV (R51)
- NV350 / CARAVAN Bus (E26)
- CARAVAN Bus (E26)
- URVAN Bus (E26)
- URVAN NV350 Bus (E26)
- NV350 IMPENDULO Bus (E26)
- NP300 NAVARA Pickup (D23)
- NAVARA Pickup (D23)
- See more in applications
The principles of the intake manifold gasket work
The AJUSA brand Gasket, intake manifold is a stamped asbestos plate. The shape of the element corresponds to the configuration of the engine and intake manifold, and therefore it is different for different vehicles. This part is constantly exposed to hot exhaust gases, which is why heat-resistant materials based on asbestos, are used for its manufacture. To give the element additional strength, wear resistance and durability, it is often reinforced with steel. In the event that the gasket on the inlet manifold is damaged, coolant can enter the engine. In this case, damage to other parts of the internal combustion engine cannot be avoided.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back