BEARING BUSH STABILISER FOR NISSAN TERRANO PATHFINDER PATROL/III/1/Station/GR ASHIKA GOM-123
- Part Number: GOM-123
- Brand: ASHIKA
- Type: Bearing Bush, stabiliser
The ASHIKA brand Bearing Bush, stabiliser are needed in order to reduce suspension noise while driving or when attaching the stabilizer to the car body. They can be rubber or polyurethane. The products are distinguished by high elasticity, reliability and durability. With the correct selection of auto parts, when changing the height of the wheels on the vehicle, squeaks and knocks will be completely absent.You can purchase the following models from us:
- TERRANO I (WD21)
- PATHFINDER I (WD21)
- TERRANO � (WD21)
- PATROL III/1 Station Wagon (W160)
- PATROL III/1 Station Wagon (W160, MK, MQ)
- PATROL III/1 Hardtop (K160)
- PATROL III/1 Hardtop (K160, MK, MQ)
- SAFARI III/1 Hardtop (K160)
- PATROL III/2 Station Wagon (W260)
- SAFARI III/2 Station Wagon (W260)
- PATROL GR IV (Y60, GR)
- PATROL IV (Y60, GR, GQ)
- PATROL GR � (Y60, GR)
- SAFARI IV (Y60, GR)
- PATROL GR IV (Y60, GR, 260L)
- PATROL III/2 Hardtop (K260)
- PATROL / SAFARI III/2 Hardtop (K260)
- PICK UP (D21)
- NAVARA Pickup (D21)
- DATSUN (D21)
- See more in applications
The work conditions of the stabilizer bushings
Problems with the functioning of the stabilizer bushings are usually indicated by all kinds of knocks and noises that appear when driving (especially on tight turns). Their appearance indicates the loss of the elasticity of the part (because of this, the sleeve becomes too rigid), or that dust or sand has got under this part. Also, the product may become unusable due to the appearance of cracks and scratches on it due to the fact that its service life will end.
In addition to extraneous noise, problems with this part are indicated by a temporary loss of control of the car, the appearance of a backlash in the connecting nodes of the stabilizer and the occurrence of lateral body roll. Regular inspection of the products will help to identify and correct the malfunction in a timely manner. In most cases, the bushings cannot be repaired: they can only be dismantled and replaced with new ones.
|Inner diameter [mm]||14|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back