Repair Kit, starter - SP0038 AS-PL
- Part Number: SP0038
- Brand: AS-PL
- Type: Repair Kit, starter
If the car did not have a starter motor, the internal combustion engine would not be able to initiate the combustion reaction. In order for the engine to start working, it must reach 50-100 rpm. The AS-PL brand Repair Kit, starter is just responsible for starting.
The usage of the starter repair kit
The standard kit includes bushings and brushes.
How to understand that it's time to pick up a part (or rather, a repair kit)? Signals that not everything is in order with the starter may be as follows:
- the node refuses to work after the key has turned in the ignition lock;
- after the engine is wound up, the starter does not turn off;
- the block functions, but the car will not start;
- an unpleasant grinding noise is heard while driving.
If you do not pay attention to these signs, there is a high probability of serious consequences (and, as a result, more expensive repairs). During regular inspections, it is possible to identify common damage to components, which can be easily replaced with new ones.
|There is no any data available.|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back