Brake Disc - 3963100500 JP GROUP
- Part Number: 3963100500
- Brand: JP GROUP
- Type: Brake Disc
The brake disc and brake pads are the working pair of the braking system of most modern cars.
The simplest JP GROUP brand Brake Disc consists of a central part with holes for its mounting and a working part (rotor). While braking, the disc heats up to 300-350 ° C in normal mode and up to 600 ° C or more with an aggressive driving style. For better cooling of the disk, it is made ventilated. There are cavities between the braking surfaces, inside which air circulates. For the same purpose, holes and grooves are made in the discs.You can purchase the following models from us:
- PAJERO IV (V8_W, V9_W)
- PAJERO IV (V8_W, V9_W, NS, NT, NW, NX)
- MONTERO IV (V8_W, V9_W)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN IV (V8_W, V9_W)
- MONTERO IV SUV (V8_W, V9_W)
- SHOGUN IV (V8_W, V9_W)
- PAJERO SPORT I (K7_, K9_)
- CHALLENGER I (K7_, K9_, PA)
- MONTERO SPORT I (K7_, K9_)
- NATIVA I (K7_, K9_)
- CHALLENGER / SHOGUN SPORT I (K7_, K9_)
- SPORT WAGON I (K7_, K9_)
- G-WAGON I (K7_, K9_)
- PAJERO III Canvas Top (V6_W, V7_W)
- PAJERO III Wagen, Hardtop (V6_W, V7_W, NM, NP)
- MONTERO III Canvas Top (V6_W, V7_W)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN Mk III Canvas Top (V6_W, V7_W)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN III Canvas Top (V6_W, V7_W)
- MONTERO III SUV (V6_W, V7_W)
- SHOGUN III Canvas Top (V6_W, V7_W)
- See more in applications
The material of the brake discs
Since brake discs are subject to constant wear, they are consumable parts. Usually disks work out their resource up to 100-150 thousand kilometers. However, in practice they are changed much earlier. This is due to both the use of low quality "hard" brake pads, and the aggressive driving style with hard braking. Since braking occurs due to friction between the disc and the pads, the material must have sufficient abrasion resistance, an optimal combination of hardness and toughness.
|Outer diameter [mm]||290|
|Brake Disc Thickness [mm]||26|
|Number of Holes||6|
BRAKE DISC FOR MITSUBISHI PAJERO/IV/SHOGUN/Van/III/Canvas/Top/Wagen/Hardtop 3.2L SWAG 80 92 6048 - 80 92 6048
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back