Oil Filter - 1118505800 JP GROUP
- Part Number: 1118505800
- Brand: JP GROUP
- Type: Oil Filter
The lubrication system is one of the most important in a car engine. And the resource of the motor directly depends on its functioning. In this article, we will look at the device of a car JP GROUP brand Oil Filter, and also briefly analyze how it works.
All internal combustion engines are equipped with oil filters. Over the past few decades, this element of the lubrication system has become as unified as possible - the general design of a modern oil filter is the same for all cars.You can purchase the following models from us:
- PASSAT (362)
- PASSAT Variant (365)
- PASSAT Estate (365)
- MAGOTAN Variant (365)
- ALHAMBRA (710, 711)
- LEON (1P1)
- TRANSPORTER V Bus (7HB, 7HJ, 7EB, 7EJ, 7EF, 7EG, 7HF, 7EC)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE V Bus (7HB, 7HJ, 7EB, 7EJ, 7EF, 7EG,
- EUROVAN V Bus (7HB, 7HJ, 7EB, 7EJ, 7EF, 7EG, 7HF, 7EC)
- TRANSPORTER T5 Bus (7HB, 7HJ, 7EB, 7EJ, 7EF, 7EG, 7HF, 7EC)
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE Mk V Bus (7HB, 7HJ, 7EB, 7EJ, 7EF, 7
- CARAVELLE V Bus (7HB, 7HJ, 7EB, 7EJ, 7EF, 7EG, 7HF, 7EC)
- KOMBI / CARAVELLE V Bus (7HB, 7HJ, 7EB, 7EJ, 7EF, 7EG, 7HF,
- MULTIVAN V (7HM, 7HN, 7HF, 7EF, 7EM, 7EN)
- MULTIVAN T5 (7HM, 7HN, 7HF, 7EF, 7EM, 7EN)
- MULTIVAN Mk V (7HM, 7HN, 7HF, 7EF, 7EM, 7EN)
- GOLF PLUS (5M1, 521)
- OCTAVIA II Combi (1Z5)
- JETTA IV (162, 163, AV3, AV2)
- JETTA VI (162, 163, AV3, AV2)
- See more in applications
The principles of the oil filter work
After taking oil from the sump, a pump presses it into the filter under pressure. After passing through the filter, the oil is fed through the central threaded hole into the system and is distributed to the areas requiring lubrication. After stopping the engine, the anti-drain valve closes. It keeps the oil in the filter and does not allow it to drain into the sump, then immediately after starting the engine, the lubrication system works fully.
|Outer diameter [mm]||65|
|Inner diameter 1 [mm]||29|
|Inner diameter 2 [mm]||22|
OIL FILTER FOR VW CBAA/CBAB/CBAC/CBBB/CBBA/CFFB/CFGB/CFFA/CAAA/CAAB/CAAC 2.0L FEBI BILSTEIN 36634 - 36634
OIL FILTER FOR VW CBAA/CBAB/CBAC/CBBB/CBBA/CFFB/CFGB/CFFA/CAAA/CAAB/CAAC 2.0L SWAG 30 93 6634 - 30 93 6634
OIL FILTER FOR VW PASSAT/CC/SEDAN/GRANDE/Magotan MAGOTAN TRANSPORTER/Bus/T5/Mk TOPRAN 112 939 - 112 939
OIL FILTER FOR VW CBAA/CBAB/CBAC/CBBB/CBBA/CFFB/CFGB/CFFA/CAAA/CAAB/CAAC 2.0L BLUE PRINT ADV182110 - ADV182110
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back