Seal, oil outlet (charger) - 422-520 FA1
- Part Number: 422-520
- Brand: FA1
- Type: Seal, oil outlet (charger)
One of the most important parts of a car is the compressor, or engine turbocharger. It is designed to increase the rated power of the motor and consists of a rotor, a set of bearings, various seals, valves, and so on. The compressor has a variety of seals, among other parts. They prevent leakage of the lubricant necessary for the operation of the compressor.You can purchase the following models from us:
- WIND (E4M_)
- TWINGO II (CN0_)
- SCENIC III (JZ0/1_)
- GRAND SCENIC III (JZ0/1_)
- MODUS / GRAND MODUS (F/JP0_)
- CLIO III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- EURO CLIO III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- CLIO CAMPUS III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- LUTECIA III (BR0/1, CR0/1)
- CLIO III Grandtour (KR0/1_)
- CLIO III Sportour (KR0/1_)
- QASHQAI / QASHQAI +2 I (J10, NJ10, JJ10E)
- DUALIS I (J10, NJ10, JJ10E)
- MEGANE III Hatchback (BZ0/1_, B3_)
- MEGANE III Coupe (DZ0/1_)
- MEGANE CC (EZ0/1_)
- MEGANE III Grandtour (KZ0/1)
- GRAN TOUR III Grandtour (KZ0/1)
- DOKKER MPV (KE_)
- LODGY (JS_)
- See more in applications
The functionality of the oil outlet seal
The turbocharger seal ensures a snug fit between the turbocharger and exhaust manifold flanges. Prevents exhaust gases from escaping into the engine compartment and provides adequate sealing for proper turbocharger impeller operation.
The FA1 brand Seal, oil outlet (charger) is a flange-shaped metal piece with holes for fasteners. The part has convex shapes, which are compressed during the installation of the turbocharger and form a tight connection. The element is made of heat-resistant materials (steel, stainless steel).
The turbocharger assembly needs constant maintenance and diagnostics. Improper installation of the seal or damaged thread of the fasteners contribute to the rapid failure of the metal seal, which compromises the tightness of the connection.
|There is no any data available.|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back