Gasket, charger - 412-513 FA1
- Part Number: 412-513
- Brand: FA1
- Type: Gasket, charger
The turbine gasket ensures a snug fit between the turbocharger and exhaust manifold flanges. Prevents exhaust gases from escaping into the engine compartment and provides adequate sealing for proper turbine impeller operation. To order a turbine gasket, you must indicate the make of the car and the type of engine, or choose a consumable according to the catalog number.
The FA1 brand Gasket, charger is a flange-shaped metal piece with holes for fasteners. The part has convex shapes, which are compressed during the installation of the turbine and form a tight connection. The element is made of heat-resistant materials (steel, stainless steel).You can purchase the following models from us:
- TRAFIC II Bus (JL)
- TRAFIC II Van (FL)
- TRAFIC Van (FL)
- TRAFIC II Platform/Chassis (EL)
- TRAFIC II Rodeo (EL)
- VIVARO A Bus (X83)
- VIVARO A Van (X83)
- INTERSTAR Bus (X70)
- INTERSTAR Van (X70)
- PRIMASTAR Bus (X83)
- PRIMASTAR Van (X83)
- MASTER II Bus (JD)
- MASTER II Van (FD)
- MASTER II Platform/Chassis (ED/HD/UD)
- MOVANO Bus (X70)
- MOVANO Platform/Chassis (X70)
- MOVANO Van (X70)
- INTERSTAR Platform/Chassis
- VIVARO A Platform/Chassis (X83)
- See more in applications
The usage of the charger gasket
The turbocharger assembly needs constant maintenance and diagnostics. Improper installation of the gasket or damaged threads of the fasteners contribute to the rapid failure of the metal seal, which compromises the tightness of the connection. If the gasket is damaged, the following problems may occur:
- drop in engine power;
- black exhaust;
- excessive noise during operation;
- oil leakage in the area of the seal.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back