Seal Ring, oil drain plug - 21034300 AJUSA
- Part Number: 21034300
- Brand: AJUSA
- Type: Seal Ring, oil drain plug
Replacing the drain plug gasket is an important part of car maintenance to keep in mind. It is installed on the drain plug of the engine sump, thereby reducing the risk of oil leakage. The part can be called "disposable" because it is recommended to change it every time the engine oil is completely changed.You can purchase the following models from us:
The material of the AJUSA brand Seal Ring, oil drain plug
You can find 2 types of gaskets for sealing the drain hole of the sump:
- Rubber. The most common and very easy to change. Such a gasket looks like a regular rubber ring;
- Copper or brass. Especially between themselves, these two types of gaskets do not differ.
Both materials are soft enough to provide the required seal. These gaskets look like ordinary washers. In fact, it makes no difference what material the gaskets for the drain plug of the pallet are made of. When producing a car, the manufacturer determines which option is to be used on a given car model - rubber or copper. Both materials are soft enough to ensure a tight seal. Screwing back the old gaskets after changing the oil, it will not work to achieve perfect sealing, which is why it is recommended to change them every time the vehicle is serviced.
|Inner diameter [mm]||24,5|
|Outer diameter [mm]||29|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back