Protective Cap, alternator - 1 986 AE1 601 BOSCH
- Part Number: 1 986 AE1 601
- Brand: BOSCH
- Type: Protective Cap, alternator
The cap of the generator is a supporting metal structural element that prevents dust and moisture from getting inside, and helps to hold the entire assembly together. It breaks infrequently; however, it may also require replacement. In this case, in the catalog of our store you can find a reliable analogue for repairing a generator.
The conditions of usage of the alternator protective cap
Any generator cap is a cast steel product of complex shape, with ribs and grooves for fastening and placement inside the generator components (it is the rotor that is attached to the cap). BOSCH brand Protective Cap, alternator failure is very rare; there are few reasons for this:
- Mechanical damage. As a rule, from a strong blow in an accident. In this case, it is considered good luck to do only by replacing the lid.
- Bearing wear. It is pressed directly into the cap of the generator, and it is easier to completely change the entire assembly than to disassemble the bearing separately.
|There is no any data available.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back