Inlet Valve - R6100/SNT FRECCIA
- Part Number: R6100/SNT
- Brand: FRECCIA
- Type: Inlet Valve
The FRECCIA brand Inlet Valve has the function of connecting the intake manifold to the cylinder depending on the timing of the distribution, they are usually made of solid metal steel with chromium and silicon alloy, which provides good heat and performance resistance.
The metal of some areas is usually hardened to reduce wear, such as the seat, stem, and plate.
The cooling of this valve is largely due to its contact with the combustible air mixture, which largely dissipates its temperature normally in contact with the stem, and its operating temperature is 200ºC to 300ºC.You can purchase the following models from us:
- SPACE WAGON (N3_W, N4_W)
- NIMBUS (N3_W, N4_W, UF)
- EXPO (N3_W, N4_W)
- CHARIOT (N3_W, N4_W)
- GALANT V Saloon (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A)
- GALANT Mk V Saloon (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A)
- ETERNA V Saloon (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A)
- GALANT V (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A)
- GALANT V (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A, HJ)
- GALANT Mk V (E5_A, E7_A, E8_A)
- LANCER V (CB_A, CD_A, CE_A)
- LANCER V Saloon (CB_A, CC, CD_A, CE_A)
- LANCER Mk V (CB_A, CD_A, CE_A)
- LIBERO V (CB_A, CD_A, CE_A)
- LANCER V Station Wagon (CB_W, CD_W)
- LANCER V Station Wagon (CB_W, CD_W, CC, CE)
- LANCER V Break (CB_W, CD_W)
- LANCER Mk V Station Wagon (CB_W, CD_W)
- LIBERO V Station Wagon (CB_W, CD_W)
- SPACE RUNNER (N1_W, N2_W)
- See more in applications
The principle of the inlet valve work
The piston moves down due to the action of the cam, when this happens, it pulls the mixture, which passes through the gap left by the valve when it is opened. They are located in the cylinder head, the valve disc rests on the cylinder head, completely covering the opening to prevent the air / fuel mixture from escaping outward. On the other hand, the stem, which is the longest part of the valve, is driven by the camshaft.
|Valve head diameter [mm]||36|
|Valve stem diameter [mm]||8|
|Valve seat angle [°]||45|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back