Gasket, exhaust pipe - 02.9483 MTS
- Part Number: 02.9483
- Brand: MTS
- Type: Gasket, exhaust pipe
Extraneous odors in the car in no way provide real comfort to the driver and passengers, and if it is also the smell of exhaust gases from the exhaust system, then this is definitely unsafe for health. Harmful exhaust emissions are also undesirable for the environment. The reason for this is the worn out gasket of the exhaust pipe of the muffler.You can purchase the following models from us:
- FOCUS (DAW, DBW)
- FOCUS Saloon (DFW)
- FOCUS Turnier (DNW)
- FOCUS Clipper (DNW)
- TOURNEO CONNECT
- TRANSIT CONNECT
- TRANSIT CONNECT (P65_, P70_, P80_)
- TRANSIT Bus (FD_ _, FB_ _, FS_ _, FZ_ _, FC_ _)
- TRANSIT Van (FA_ _)
- TRANSIT Platform/Chassis (FM_ _, FN_ _, FF_ _)
- See more in applications
The main principle of the exhaust pipe gasket functionality
A muffler gasket or O-ring is used to insulate the gas joint between the rear muffler and the resonator (auxiliary muffler). Installing a gasket between the exhaust manifold and the muffler is also necessary in order to ensure the mutual movement of the muffler pipes. The muffler gasket usually cannot be repaired. If the gasket (ring) of the muffler is damaged, then it will have to be replaced with a new one.
The MTS brand Gasket, exhaust pipe itself is made of sheet material and has a non-stick coating. In some cases, they are reinforced inside.
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back