Fuel Feed Unit - 133479 HITACHI
- Part Number: 133479
- Brand: HITACHI
- Type: Fuel Feed Unit
In automotive systems where gasoline is supplied by injectors, pressure is needed. The use of old pumps, the design of which implies a completely mechanical principle, is unacceptable in modern cars. For this reason, the injectors use only an electric pump that pumps gasoline directly from the fuel tank, which ensures the injection of a jet of fuel into all parts of the power system.You can purchase the following models from us:
- MEGANE II (BM0/1_, CM0/1_)
- SCENIC II (JM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Coupe-Cabriolet (EM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Saloon (LM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Estate (KM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Grandtour (KM0/1_)
- MEGANE II Sport Tourer (KM0/1_)
- GRAND SCENIC II (JM0/1_)
- See more in applications
The efficiency of an electric type pump is clearly visible on diesel cars, where diesel fuel is supplied under high pressure, and on gasoline cars with a direct injection system. Fuel is injected directly into the cylinders of the power unit. And in this case, a conventional mechanical pump simply will not be able to provide the required level of pressure.
The functionality of the fuel feed unit
The electric pump is capable of pumping an average of 1-2 l / min. Crazy efficiency, which is possible only at a pressure of 3-4 atm. A special regulator in the HITACHI brand Fuel Feed Unit rail is used to equalize the working pressure to the desired production rate.
|Observe mounting information|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
|MEAT & DORIA|
|MEAT & DORIA|
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back