Valve Guides - 81-3940 TRW Engine Component
- Part Number: 81-3940
- Brand: TRW Engine Component
- Type: Valve Guides
Valve guides are a part of the gas distribution system designed to absorb incoming forces acting on the rod. The guide bush removes excess heat from the valve with design features that allow it to withstand high-speed conditions.You can purchase the following models from us:
- 412 Variant
- 412 Estate
- TRANSPORTER II Bus
- TRANSPORTER T2 Bus
- TRANSPORTER Mk II Bus
- TRANSPORTER III Bus
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE III Bus
- VANAGON III Bus
- TRANSPORTER T3 Bus
- CARAVELLE III Bus
- TRANSPORTER III Van
- VANAGON III Van
- TRANSPORTER T3 Van
- TRANSPORTER II Van
- TRANSPORTER T2 Van
- TRANSPORTER Mk II Van
- TRANSPORTER III Platform/Chassis
- TRANSPORTER T3 Platform/Chassis
- See more in applications
The usage of the valve guides
These parts also have another function of preventing oil from entering the combustion chamber. This contributes to longer valve life and slows down stem wear. TRW Engine Component brand Valve Guides remove most of the heat from them, which is especially important for exhaust manifolds.
For the manufacture of such parts, the following types of gray cast iron are used:
- With a pearlite structure - most often used for the manufacture of bushings, which are subject to standard requirements. Their main advantage is durability.
- With perlite and phosphorus - used in engines with medium requirements. Thanks to the phosphor mesh, the wear resistance of the products is increased.
Also, an alloy of metals such as aluminum, zinc and copper is widely used in production. An innovative solution is the use of cermets for the manufacture of such parts of the gas distribution system.
|Outer diameter [mm]||12,045|
|Bore Ø [mm]||8|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back