Alternator - 440112 VALEO
- Part Number: 440112
- Brand: VALEO
- Type: Alternator
An alternator is a source of electricity and an integral part of a car's device. The principle of operation of an alternator is to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy. The alternator is the main part of the generator set, which also includes a voltage regulator.
Serviceable alternators provide uninterrupted supply of current, which is necessary for the operation of most automotive electrical components: ignition systems, on-board computers, and others. At the same time, the alternator maintains the battery charge. The condition and power of the alternator directly affects the reliability of the vehicle and its performance and performance.You can purchase the following models from us:
- PAJERO I Canvas Top (L04_G)
- MONTERO � Canvas Top (L04_G)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN Mk II Canvas Top (L04_G)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN I Canvas Top (L04_G)
- PAJERO I (L04_G, L14_G)
- PAJERO I (L04_G, L14_G, NA, NB, NC, ND, NE, NF, NG)
- MONTERO � (L04_G, L14_G)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN � (L04_G, L14_G)
- PAJERO/SHOGUN I (L04_G, L14_G)
- L 300 / DELICA II Bus (LO3_P/G, L0_2P)
- EXPRESS II Bus (LO3_P/G, L0_2P, SA, SB, SC, SD, SE)
- DELICA II Bus (LO3_P/G, L0_2P)
- L 300 / DELICA II Van (L03_P)
- EXPRESS II Van (L03_P, SA, SB, SC, SD, SE)
- L 300 / DELICA II Platform/Chassis (L03_P)
- BIG MINI II Platform/Chassis (L03_P)
- L300 II Platform/Chassis (L03_P)
- See more in applications
The construction of the alternator
The main elements of a VALEO brand Alternator are a stator, a rotor and a voltage regulator. The design also contains a case of two covers, a pulley for transferring energy from the engine through a generator belt, rectifier diodes for converting alternating current into direct current, a brush assembly and other auxiliary elements.
|Service exchange part|
|Alternator Charge Current [A]||50|
|Position / Degree||R 20|
|Number of ribs||1|
|Belt Pulley Ø [mm]||90|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back